Most Expensive Spa
The most expensive spa in the world is Spa V available only to guests of the Hotel Victor in South Beach, Florida.
Spa V offers a bath filled with almost 350 gallons of Evian mineral water then showered with rose petals. The bath is called the Evian Bath and costs an opulent $5,000.
This luxurious spa experience includes:
- 6,000-square-foot space, including numerous private treatment rooms
- Turkish Hammam, co-ed steam bath
- Luxurious surroundings, designed by French designer, Jacques Garcia
- Cool-down room, offering a relaxing atmosphere after your steam
- Deep tissue massage and facial
- Fitness center, with state of the art equipment for an ideal workout
Mandarin Oriental in New York offers the Art of Indulgence which mostly involves massages but also exfoliation and both a manicure and pedicure. At $1,034, this five-hour session makes Mandarin Oriental the second most expensive spa in the world.
Also see the Most expensive beach resort